Are Your Computer Headaches Being Caused By This Invisible Nuisance?
Need Help Fast?
Call our toll-free 24/7 PC tech support line for help with errors, spyware, viruses, and more.
There’s been few PC problems that have caused me as many headaches as – drivers.
In fact, just recently I spent the better part of a weekend trying to regain access to the net after reformatting my PC. As it turns out, the reason I couldn’t connect was due to an incompatible driver which required updating.
In a nutshell, drivers are little programs that enable Windows to command your external hardware.
Some common drivers include:
- Printer drivers
- Graphics drivers
- Sound drivers
- HDD drivers
- Webcam drivers
- USB drivers
- Network drivers
Have you ever had one of your hardware devices stop working properly? Or perhaps you connected a device but your computer wouldn’t recognize it?
This was almost 100% caused by a driver issue.
It can be tricky to identify exactly what drivers need updating and when. PLUS, accidentally updating the wrong driver will more than likely cause system instability and your hardware may stop working all together.
There’s a couple of options you have when it comes to driver maintenance:
1) Manual updates. If you are quite computer savvy you may wish to go with this option. You will need to know the correct manufacturer for each of your devices and manually download and install the drivers from their websites.
2) Automated updates. I prefer this option because it literally takes one click of a button to scan my entire system and tell me exactly what drivers require updating, then find them, and update… all without me having to lift a finger.
If you’re looking for an automated solution, Driver Detective comes highly regarded.
» Click here to check out Driver Detective now
What you can expect from Driver Detective:
- Bug fixes caused by old drivers
- Faster operating speed of your device
- 24/7 customer support
- Automatic driver backups
- Industry leading scan technology
Here are some user reviews I came across online:
“I have been running this for about a year, and it just makes me feel more secure about my data.” (Marc, CA)
“I don’t know anything about drivers at all and now I don’t have to. With Driver Detective, I know all of it is taken care of.” (Dennis, AZ)
“The last time I lost my hard drive, I decided I would do everything to protect myself. I chose this to save time and money.” (Stuart, NY)